If you don’t manage stress and anxiety, you are putting your health at risk.
Isolation can lead to anxiety and anxiety can lead to Isolation.
Isolation is the perfect breeding ground for overthinking and negative ruminating thoughts.
Rumination state can lead to stress and when a body is stressed, the body can move into EMERGENCY RESPONSE mode (Fight or Flight).
Science shows during this period, the body’s immune system suffers as all resources are needed for the emergency response state.
Common anxiety signs and symptoms include:
- Feeling nervous, restless or tense
- Having a sense of impending danger, panic or doom
- Having an increased heart rate
- Breathing rapidly (hyperventilation)
- Feeling weak or tired
- Trouble concentrating or thinking about anything other than the present worry
- Having trouble sleeping
- Having difficulty controlling worry
- Having the urge to avoid things that trigger anxiety
Do you find yourself caught up:
- Your feelings of being anxious are becoming unmanageable.
- You are feeling frustrated and angry over your negative thinking which seems to be taking over your life.
- You find the more you try to improve my mental health on your own, the worse it gets.
- Your anxiety levels are rising and your confidence and self-worth is decreasing.
- You feel I’m usually really strong and in control. Why do I feel like this now?
- You are feeling alone and have no one to get the right emotional support.
- You are constantly or in waves of feeling unhappy or withdrawn.
As humans are social creations, connections are vital for well being and happiness. Scientists at Harvard proved in a study over 80 year old that embracing community helps us live longer, and be happier.
When we are feeling overwhelmed, we need the right support to help us move through the wave that feels it will never end.
Book a FREE 30 MINS ANTI-ANXIETY COACHING DISCOVERY SESSION to help you with:
- Coping strategies for how to calm down in the moment
- Someone to talk to who’s been there and UNDERSTANDS HOW YOU FEEL
- Advice for meditation and mindfulness that will help to reduce overall stress
- Actionable takeaways to put in place immediately